Yep, I should have known not much would change since the last time I tried something similar.
I tend to have some problems with Guild Wars 2…
1. Distance between ground and ledge I jump off are farther than they appear.
2. Most bodies of water I jump to are shallower than I think they are.
3. Most bodies of water aren’t as close as I thought they were when I jump
4. Most bodies of water have big rocks conveniently put in the spot I jump to.
5. Sometimes, there’s not even a nearby body of water when I clearly expected to be one.
I don’t know what to do about these, besides actually looking down before I jump, or taking the long way down …