Cross-dressing in video games.
And now, the weirdest thing I have said in a while:
Things I learned as an in-game latin cross dresser
- If you are using a female avatar, guys will think you are a girl
- If people think you are a girl, they will think you will be hot
- If they don’t think you are a girl, they think you are old fat man trying to attract boys
- If you are using a chubby female avatar, they will simply make fun of you.
- If they don’t find out you are a guy, they will hit on you
- If they do find out you are a guy, they probably call you gay.
- If they don’t think you are gay, they think you are an opportunist trying to rob guys with your… charm?
- Some guys don’t mind if you hit on them if it’s all in good RP fun, and they know it.
- It’s funny when in good RP fun, you’re hitting on someone and another person tells on you.
- Making a boys in drag alliance can be fun.
- It would probably be more fun if it had more than 2 members, so we could like about how “Life’s such a drag”
‘Oh, he’s not a girl”
(Wait, how do I know this you ask? I just know ~_^)
And the following are not related to cross-dressing but they were as important to me as the previous one:
- If you type in Spanish, people will think you are Mexican
- If they think you are Mexican, they will also think you don’t understand a bit of English
- Most people can only type “Yo quiero Taco Bell” Donde estan mis pantalones?” and “La migra!”
- People that jump late on a Spanish speaking group might feel offended if we don’t speak English
- Sometimes, they think we don’t know that they are insulting us in English when in fact, they don’t know that we know and are insulting them back in Spanish, hoping they don’t know.
- The opposite happens too.
- I can join in the fun on both ways, if I wanted. =D
- Sometimes, Japanese talking people think we don’t know they are insulting us, and in fact, we have no idea, so we keep talking blissfully in English or Spanish.
So yeah. MMORPGs are fun. And I can only imagine it only improves on bigger scaled, open worlds. I’m looking forward to my next cross-dressing experiences as lovelies Jess and Jay. And Jo. And Jinx. And…